I absolutely love Estelle yarns so when I saw this Lilah Pullover pattern I had to share it with you. Following is the info pulled from the Ravelry page.
Knit top down seamlessly, in the round, the Lilah Pullover is full of charm and whimsy. Delicate lacy cable details add a feminine touch, while subtle twisted stitches throughout provide both texture and structure.
Such a versatile pullover, that can be dressed down with your favorite pair of jeans, or dressed up with a pretty pencil skirt!
This sweater is to be worn with approximately 15 – 20 cm / 6 – 8” of positive ease.
Shown in Estelle Worsted, colour Q61209 School Uniform
Sizes Small (Medium, Large)
Bust 101.5 (106.5, 112 cm) / 40 (42, 44”)
Length to back neck 56.5 (59.5, 63 cm) / 22.25 (23.5, 24.75”)
Sleeve length from underarm 46 cm / 18”
- 5 (6, 7) skeins of Estelle Worsted
- Circular needle 5 mm / 100 cm or size to obtain gauge
- Circular needle 5 mm / 40 cm or size to obtain gauge
- 15 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Waste yarn, stitch holder or extra pair of circular needles
- Row counter for cable pattern (optional)
- Cable needle
US 8 - 5.0 mm
1094 - 1531 yards (1000 - 1400 m)